Tuesday, June 7, 2016


I believe that ALC should rent or purchase a trailer to be brought to Burning Man *empty* for the purpose of hauling away the bags of garbage and recycling.  Every day I drive past a trailer for sale that has given me the idea using a trailer for this purpose.  I present pictures of it here to illustrate the type of trailer that would be ideal for this purpose.  Since it is here in Idaho it is not the best solution.  The best solution would be for someone in CA to rent or purchase a trailer.  However, I could bring it to Winnemucca when I go there soon to get my Star of Shamash art project and I could meet someone there (probably Ken) who could bring it back to CA; so it is a possibility.  The one here has a bed that is about 5 feet wide and about 12 feet long.  The sides are 17” tall at the shortest, 42” tall at the front, and the back/ramp is 52” tall.  To me it looks like it is brand new and in excellent condition; it has trailer brakes (so the guy says) and costs $1700 (which I think is a good price for a trailer in this condition).  Hopefully, someone can find one in CA for less.  Here are the pictures that I took so you know what it looks like:








2 comments:

  1. Handsome trailer and an easy tow, I like the mesh sides. Seems we need a spreadsheet to tabulate and prioritize our expenditures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you identified as "Unknown"?

    ReplyDelete